- 24-piece pretend play pet vet set with plush dog and cat and fun veterinarian role playing accessories
- Includes stethoscope, thermometer, syringe, ear scope, Tweezers, clamp, cast, bandages, ” Treatments,” “ointments,” and reusable double-sided checklist for office visits
- Recognized by toy experts at good housekeeping Institute for helping kids develop empathy while they play
- Make house calls — everything stores in handy tote bag
- Ages 3+; 13.5″ x 10.5″ x 3.5″ pkg
- Available at Other Mothers for in-store pickup at both our Phoenix and Surprise locations.
Calling Aspiring Veterinarians
Give young animal lovers everything they need to examine and treat pretend pets! This toy was recognized by toy experts at the Good Housekeeping Institute for how it helps kids develop empathy. The 24-piece collection for aspiring veterinarians three and older comes with an adorable plush dog and cat and accessories galore, including a stethoscope, thermometer, syringe, ear scope, tweezers, and clamp. There are bottles, tubes, and tubs of pretend treatments and ointments, bandages and a cast for boo-boos, and even a cone to keep pets from licking! Everything, including a reusable, double-sided examination checklist for office visits, stores in a handy tote bag, so little vets can make house calls!